Monday, December 30, 2013

News and a Freebie!

Hi, all!  Wow, it's been a long time since my last post.  I've been knee deep in other projects and my poor blog comes up late in the queue.  The good news is that I've been working on good things!  Onward and upward!  :)

I'm sure everyone knows by now because I've been shouting it from the rooftops, but I have just been chosen (and invited, and of course I screamed an enthusiastic yes!) to be an instructor at Wubbers University, an online jewelry school!  Wubbers University teaches metalsmithing, wire working, beadwork, metal clay work, you name it.  I'm so honored and excited to grow and evolve with this school!  My first class is being prepared and after the holidays I will be in their rolls as an instructor.  Squee!

Now for the freebie!  ~fanfare~  This is my Holiday/New Years gift to you, my loyal friends, family, fans, clients, colleagues.  Enjoy these and I'd love to see your finished earrings!  My email is in the tutorial if you'd like to send me photos.  I have a Client Showcase album on my fan page on Facebook  and I would love to share your photos.

Please respect my copyright and don't redistribute this tutorial.  You can easily link your friends to this blog and they can get their own copy.  Thanks so much!

For a downloadable and printable copy, you can find the tutorial on my website's Free Tutorial Downloads page.  Grab the other freebies if you don't have them, also!  My apologies for the ugly black frames- I can't seem to get rid of them in Blogger.  The downloadable version is prettier.


















Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!  <3  Val~

6 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, I'm excited to make a pair - thank you so much for your kind generosity! A very Happy New Year to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice, thank you so much! You're very welcome! I'm eager to try a few different colorways also. This is a great way to use leftover super duos from other projects since you only need 12. :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful and generous of you dear friend. Have a wonderful and healthy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I wish the same for you in 2014. Happy New Year!

      Delete